Popular posts

Randi Dwi Anggriawan On Minggu, 14 April 2013


My name is Randi Dwi Anggriawan, nicknamed Randi. I'm an Indonesian citizen who was born in the town of Jember, East Java province. I am the second child who has aspirations to make my family and my nation forward. My family is a family that has under average economic income, but I believe that  I can change it to be better. I proved it by becoming a college student that has a good achievement. I entered Brawijaya University, and studyin Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences located in Malang in East Java province, Indonesia. Now I am able to realize my dream with commitment.
I am among the ambitious students that be able to get a decent life, a life that can take us to be succeed. Back in high school when I had not have the aim to continue my education until college, when I knew I had to go to school closer to welfare, but due to the economy I could not go any further. My parents are not able to give me the cost for tuition, they work just as workers who earn far below standard. But with determination I managed to achieve my dreams now. I became a student, the student is expected to become agents of change and as a social control.
I have the experience of being part of the Youth Scientific Group at the High School. By being part of this group I started learning about scientific thinking to solve a problem and find a solution. I've followed the journalism training that gave me lessons about science journalism, had been a participant in researching and analyzing the environmental impact of polluted river water in particular. I once participated in speech competitions english even though I did not win, but there is valuable experience that I gained from the competition, namely the importance of mastering the English language in the era of globalization. For now many countries that use English as the international language.
Now I am a student studying in the Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Sciences. Every day I discuss everything related to fisheries, such as the problems faced by the fisheries sector. Indonesia still experiencing poverty in this sector, as evidenced, many fishermen who are not wealthy and do not get a decent income. Though Indonesia is an archipelago that has the potential of abundant marine resources, but human resources as well as government policies have not been able to achieve the expected goals.
Through ASEAN Student Forum I will try to find a solution to overcome the problems of Indonesia's fishery sector by sharing information with friends ASEAN countries which may have managed to achieve progress in the economic sector of the economy in particular fisheries. Of course, I will also try to find solutions to problems in other sectors such as political, social, and cultural. In the political sector I would like to discuss how to tackle the problem of corruption has not been completed, in the social sector I hope intertwining friendship between the countries in Southeast Asia, and in the cultural sector I want us to know each other and respect the culture held each ASEAN country that no gaps related to national culture.
ASEAN Student Forum is an interactive forum which is needed because the era of globalization increasingly requires us to further improve strategies to face the problems that can occur anytime and anywhere. This forum is expected to establish good cooperation between ASEAN countries, the forum which embodies the vision, one identity and one community.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments